The Elysian 100 Mono-block Power Amplifier
The Elysian 100 mono-block amplifier (E100) is a statement in audio design. Designed to completely outperform other massive towering amps.
Six years of R&D have culminated in the reference standard E100. Housing a true state of the art, ZERO global and ZERO local feedback, ultra wide bandwidth, Class A operating amplifier circuit, thus producing one of the most dynamic, open, transparent and most realistic sound possible.
At normal listening levels the Elysian 100 will always be running in Class A mode and deliver up to 20 watts of pure Class A power into an 8 ohm load. If extra power is required the Elysian 100 will seamlessly move into Class A/B operation and deliver over 100W into 8 ohms and 200W into 4 ohms.
This biasing technique results in lower power consumption, lower heat output and an extended component lifetime over that of a conventional Class A amplifier, while delivering superior performance.
- World first "RWave" - Ultra wide bandwidth circuit topology utilising microwave circuit design, layout and stability techniques providing superior signal path fidelity. Read More...
- World first "CSD" - Open loop, voltage gain topology for perfect symmetric drive and outstanding distortion reduction. Read More...
- World first "TZFB" - True zero feedback design (NO global feedback, NO local feedback) with "VAS Perfect Isolation ( VPI )" system, producing zero VAS loading and unprecedented levels of THD for a zero feedback topology. Read More...
- World first "NIDS" - Non-Intrusive DC Servo system. Read More...
- World first "Fastpower" - 6 bespoke, discrete regulated power supplies with over 100,000uF of power supply capacitance for instantaneous current delivery. Read More...
- State of the art "OpBias" - Optimal bias system for maximum performance and reduced power requirement. Read More...
- State of the art - DC coupled from input to output (NO capacitors in the signal path).
- State of the art - Dual transformer supplies for near perfect circuit isolation.
- State of the art - Ultra low Transient Intermodulation Distortion (TIM).
- State of the art - Linear phase response with zero feedback essential for a truly open perfect sound stage with high clarity, precise imaging and unprecedented detail and dynamics.
- Available in Silver and Black or All Black.
- 260mm (W), 340mm (D), 140mm (H), 11kg (Per Amp).
"I'm sometimes cynical about subjective rhythm and foot-tapping, but the CAAS had such fine control of attack and decay that the foot just tapped when the brain wasn't looking."